Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
I know i am a month and a few days late...but i still wanted to wish you all anyway.

Its been a while since my last entry.

I have been caught up with quite a few things, but most importantly i have been trying to take an emotional and mental break from the chaos of life. Taking a step back and slowing down has been my number one goal.

Doing just that, has given me some perspective and the much needed rest my mind, body and soul deserves.

I have been writing a lot of letters and postcards in the past few weeks.
I also have been making time for more books. I have set targets to  read X number of books a month- so far i have been doing quite well.

I decided on not wasting my precious time on unnecessary things so i have slowly removed those items from my life.

The health is still such an inconvenience, still deciding on the next available and reliable gynecologist, not that we have a range of options here in Fiji. Most of my worries relating to my health often stems from the lack of trust in the system and how my chronic illness remains a low priority.

My list of countries to experience continues to grow, but that will have to wait after my surgery-

Perhaps a more insightful blog entry next time but for now this shall suffice.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Divorce…Separation…what’s it like? What did you do?

Each time death visits me, it brings along a friend- grief.

I’m not a lesbian, my girlfriend is!