Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
I know i am a month and a few days late...but i still wanted to wish you all anyway.

Its been a while since my last entry.

I have been caught up with quite a few things, but most importantly i have been trying to take an emotional and mental break from the chaos of life. Taking a step back and slowing down has been my number one goal.

Doing just that, has given me some perspective and the much needed rest my mind, body and soul deserves.

I have been writing a lot of letters and postcards in the past few weeks.
I also have been making time for more books. I have set targets to  read X number of books a month- so far i have been doing quite well.

I decided on not wasting my precious time on unnecessary things so i have slowly removed those items from my life.

The health is still such an inconvenience, still deciding on the next available and reliable gynecologist, not that we have a range of options here in Fiji. Most of my worries relating to my health often stems from the lack of trust in the system and how my chronic illness remains a low priority.

My list of countries to experience continues to grow, but that will have to wait after my surgery-

Perhaps a more insightful blog entry next time but for now this shall suffice.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Each time death visits me, it brings along a friend- grief.

She died again today

What's in a name?