My Sexuality...turn me on! i ramble


The likes of Kafka/Murakami/Hooks/Butler...turn me on


Many have questioned my sexuality, while many have questioned my happiness and my choice to remain single.

I mean, I don’t know why people find it so easy to ‘box’ or confine someone into a space that is so claustrophobic and when one admires the beauty of another, your sexuality is being judged and you are immediately categorised as the ‘other’.

Perhaps I am too busy loving love, loving myself and loving people, that I don’t easily get affected or distracted by insignificant people and their insignificant opinions however I sure do wonder why people are like this.

Is it because they feel so low about themselves that they look for a scapegoat or a reason to make themselves feel better about themselves? But how can one thrive in happiness by putting the other person down?

My sexuality- well let me say that I have always been attracted to intelligence. I am attracted to deep conversations and meaningful relationships and bonds. I refuse to engage in small talks and meaningless conversations. Nor can I tolerate conversations that are not intelligent and starts with the 'hey hows it', or 'hows the weather' or 'anything that requires a one word answer'. 
Why should I waste my time and the other persons time when I am seriously not interested in them!

I crave conversations that last till the am, I crave hugs and kisses that come from someone who knows the depth of our relationship, and I crave for someone to challenge me to the point of ecstasy.  I go crazy for an intelligent, inquisitive and insightful mind; I am turned on by it- I am attracted to an attractive, intelligent mind! Have i been loud and clear about it already!

 I always have struggled with this because I grew up in a culture that was constantly about meaningless meaningful engagement. Don’t ask me to explain, but that’s what I feel sometimes.

With all my disinterest with small talks and boring people, I have discovered that I am actually a sapiosexual and demisexual.

And because of the above, I remain single and do not wish to engage or be in any relationship just for the sake of it.

My happiness is enough; my love for myself is enough- I AM ENOUGH and that’s all that matters for now.

And should there be that someone who has no problem with being real with me, then by all means- I will be ready with open arms and get right down to some deep philosophical Murakami /Kafka type of conversations.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Each time death visits me, it brings along a friend- grief.

She died again today

What's in a name?